A Message from& about COVID-19 and selling your property:
Yes you can absolutely still sell your property during the COVID-19 Pandemic!
To insure Your safety, and the safety of our team, Tim and Sara buys houses has implemented CDC guidelines for Social Distancing, wearing PPE, and whenever possible, signing paperwork Virtually! Below are some additional resources!
Our Guide to SAFE Homeselling During the COVID-19 Pandemic!
Social distancing, also called “physical distancing,” means keeping space between yourself and other people outside of your home.
Our team has been trained to properly socially distance whenever visiting a house, insuring they remain at least 6′ from all occupants and sensitive areas!
Wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) helps protect from potentially infectious diseases and substances.
Combined with Social Distancing – our team wears CDC recommended cloth face masks when visiting your property!
Technology is amazing!
Whenever possible, our team will work with you virtually as much as possible to insure a smooth sales process.
When working with us, we can sign most contracts virtually; gather pictures and assess preliminary property condition from the homeowner uploading pictures, and insure an unparalleled level of safety during these uncertain times!
Some additional Resources:
- During these unprecedented times, there are many resources not normally available for homeowners.
- Most importantly, if you’re having trouble making payments, call your mortgage company and notify them of your problems. Many are willing to work with you during these times.
- If you are uncomfortable talking to your lender, contact a HUD-approved housing counseling agency – which is a free service!
- FHA-backed loans may receive assistance by contacting HUD’s servicing center
- Fannie-Mae COVID-19 Relief:
- Payment relief – with a forbearance plan may offer a reduction or suspension of your mortgage payments.
- Late fee relief – during your forbearance period is possible
- Repayment options – Under this option, you reach an agreement between you and your mortgage company to change the original terms of your mortgage—such as payment amount, length of loan, interest rate, etc. In most cases, when your mortgage is modified, you can reduce your monthly payment to a more affordable amount.
- If you have a small business impacted by COVID-19 – there is a new loan program designed to help you through the Small Business Administration. Click here to find out more about that program!
And, of course – if you need to sell your house quickly, or have any other real estate related problems, you can always reach out to us to help. We buy properties in the DFW and surrounding Texas market. Our acquisitions team can work with you on options for selling your home, and our Realtor team can also assist you with more traditional homesellilng options!